Wednesday 11 October 2017

A Before and After Look at the Magic of a Photoshop Artist

Photographer and visual artist Antti Karppinen has been reimagining photos using Photoshop for over 23 years now. Here’s a before-and-after look at how Karppinen is able to take plain portraits (shot in studios, garages, and outdoors) and turn them into dreamlike images.

A Desert Road

A Rainy Alleyway

Fire in a Rowboat

Jack Sparrow Riding a Turtle

Bazooka in Warzone

The Last Clean Air

A Stormy Relationship

A Warrior from an Action Figure

Assassin at the Gate

A Surreal Seascape

“I have been using a motto ‘imagine anything’ to describe my work since I’m able to create pretty much anything I see in my mind or whatever I need to create,” Karppinen says. “Photography is always the starting point so I feel that I’m definitely also a photographer, but then the creative retoucher kicks in and I’m able to turn those images into something else.”

You can find more of Karppinen’s work on his website and Instagram.

from PetaPixel http://ift.tt/2gxpSCx




from WordPress http://ift.tt/2i2qDXH

No comments:

Post a Comment